LEARN TURKISH- Every Tourist Must Know / 1.Part


Learn Turkish- Every Tourist Must Know / 1.Part

Learn Turkish- Every Tourist Must Know
Learn Turkish- Every Tourist Must Know



Hello,

The information you see below is for the people who are totally Turkish beginner and visit Turkey for a while with a reason of work, travel or etc. When you visit a foreign country, it is very important to get an idea about language, culture, people of that country.Because this will give a big advantage and benefit to be able to manage your daily life easer. You can meet with new people and have commonication easily and confidently. And also if you get an enough language knowledge of that country, you can meeet your needs easily at shop, bank, hospital, postoffice ...etc.
Here are the fundamental phrases, sentences and vocabulary for beginners.You can listen and watch the video with Cappadocia pictures from this 👉 video

SELAMLAŞMA GREETING

Merhaba
( in spoken language , pronounced 'meraba' ) Hello!

Günaydın Good morning

İyi günler Have a nice day

İyi akşamlar Good evening

-Hoşgeldiniz Welcome

Hoşbulduk Thanks for welcoming

Hoşça kalın Bye

Güle güle Bye

İyi hafta sonları Good evening

Nasılsınız? How are you?

Nasılsın? How are you? ( for informal )

İyiyim. I am fine.


KENDİNİ TANITMA INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Sizin adınız ne? What is your name?

Benim adım Lucy. My name is Lucy.

Ben Lucy. I am Fatma.

Ne iş yapıyorsunuz? What do you do?
Ben turistim. I am tourist.

Ben öğretmenim. I am ateacher

Ben doktorum. I am a doctor

Ben aşçıyım. I am a chef

Ben mühendisim I am an engineer

Şimdi çalışmıyorum. I don't work now


GENEL GENERAL

Evet Yes
Hayır No
Lütfen Please
Teşekkür ederim. Thank you.
Teşekkürler. Thanks.
Tavsiye için teşekkürler. Thanks for advice.
Affedersiniz! Excuse me!
Özür dilerim. I am sorry.
Efendim!Anlamadım. Again please! I didn't understand.
Burada yabancıyım. I am foreigner here.
Ne oldu? What happened.
Ben I
Sen You
O He / She / It
Biz We
Siz You
Onlar They
Tamam mı? Is that okey?
Tamam. Okey.
Problem var mı? Is there any problem?
Sorun var mı? Is there any problem?
Problem yok. There is no any problem.
Sorun yok. There is no any problem.
Bir sorunum var. I have one problem.
Bir şey sorabilir miyim? Can I ask something?
Bana yardım edebilir misiniz? Can you help me?
Türkçe bilmiyorum. I don't speak Turkish.
Çok az Türkçe biliyorum. I speak Turkish very less.
Biraz yavaş konuşabilir misiniz? Can you speak slowly.
SAYILAR / NUMBERS 
1 Bir
2 İki
3 Üç
4 Dört
5 Beş
6 Altı
7 Yedi
8 Sekiz
9 Dokuz
10 On
20 Yirmi
30 Otuz
40 Kırk
50 Elli
60 Altmış
70 Yetmiş
80 Seksen
90 Doksan
100 Yüz
1000 Bin
1000000 Bir milyon

Bu kaç? What is this number?



Comments